팝업레이어 알림팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
Asian Students' Venture Forum
ASVF is now looking for students with huge passion for business!
Develop your own business idea through Asian Students Venture Forum.
Exchange your ideas with students from various Asian countries,
who would definitely share brilliant ideas in new business field.
This year, ASVF will held online due to COVID-19 situation
which allows our students
to be safe and contact-free from any risks.
We all now look forward to meet you in ASVF online!
The application process consists of 3 steps as shown below and
all of them must be completed before the application is considered valid.
※ Submit to: email@example.com
Step 1. [2021 ASVF Participant prior check: Nov 25th 2020 – Dec 6th 2020]
- Person in charge of each countries should send us an email with simple reply whether they would be able to join us in 2021 ASVF or not.
- This is just for rough check of total participants, therefore there should be no detailed ideas required for the competition.
Step 2. [Submission of application form /
idea (item) summary : Dec 6th 2020 – Jan 15th 2021 (midnight)]
- The team leader is required to gather application form of all team members and send us in email.
- Along with the application form, team leader should also attach a summary of the idea (item) which is to be covered in 2021 ASVF.
- Idea (item) summary (full A4 page length) should include following details:
- Item/idea title
- Target customer (if necessary)
- Idea description
- Inspiration of item/idea
- Expected benefit
Step 3. [Submission of presentation video /
PPT slide : Jan 15 th 2021 – Feb 26 th 2021 (midnight)]
- Team laeader should submit video recording of their team item/idea presentation.
- They should also submit the Power Point materials since the slides are unclear in videos. (The judges will refer to the PPT slides while watching the video)
- More details about the video standard requirements are stated below.
Presentation (video) Standard Requirement
1) PPT: Microsoft PowerPoint (Prezi not allowed)
* If fonts or images are used, please send us the file as well.
2) Video file should be playable
on Windows Video resolution: 1920*1080
Time limit: 7 minutes
- Presenter must be shown in the video
(Only voice recording on PPT slides are not allowed)
- Both presentation video and PPT material should be in English.
- Subtitles may be included.
- It does not matter whether the presentation is given from memory or use of manuscript.
- A better location does not result in a higher score Please record the video in a place where the presenter may be seen and heard clearly
- This is not a video competition. High level of video editing does not result in a high score. There is no need of too much effort in video editing.
- It does not matter whether the video is a single-take or an edited video.
- Entire judging process will be shared with all participants through YouTube live broadcast.
- Before the main competition, meeting will be held with our technical support team for a rehearsal.
(Rehearsal (connection check) will be proceed the day before the main competition to ensure a stable connection throughout the competition. *31st March)
- After viewing the presentation video submitted by the participants, the judges will hold a 10 minutes Q&A session with the participants.
- For Q&A session, we will use a video chat program such as ZOOM, Skype, and Vmix to connect the team leaders with the judges.
- Order of the presentation and Q&A session will be draw selected by organizer and this process will be shared to all participants to see.
- Winners will be notified live via video chat live, and an interview will be conducted after the event.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any interruption in Q&A session due to network instability or absence of team member. So please ensure the use of stable network and reliable equipment.
- Idea creativity and innovation: 20%
- Marketability of idea: 20%
- Concept feasibility: 20%
- Idea completion (content specificity): 20%
- Economic value of idea and effectiveness of market impact: 20%
- Schedule and details above may be changed by the organizer.
- All the schedules announced are based on Korea standard time.
- Each team should thoroughly follow the instructions of the organizer during the event.
Any issues arising from not following instruction will not be solved by the organizer.